SUSI Grant Process
How to Apply for a SUSI Grant: Tips for Applicants
- Make your application as early as possible after the opening date .
- You can still apply for funding but students who submit their application on or before 7 July will receive priority processing.
- Make sure the information you supply in relation to dates of birth, PPS numbers, etc. is correct, to avoid delays in the processing of your application.
- Find out what class of applicant you are – Dependent, Mature Dependent or Independent.
- It is important that you supply SUSI with all of the documentation that we request from you, correctly first time and on time. If you need more time then contact our support desk to let us know.
- You can use the application tracker in your online account to check the progress of your submitted application at any stage.